Good morning. I took my car to get it fixed and payed them a lot of money to do so. When I got my car back and begin driving it, the problem I paid for wasn't fixed so I took the car back and they say I had to pay more after being over charged from the beginning. Can I file a suit?

Antitrust Law Questions


Unfair Competition Questions

in Florida Posted 2 years, 3 months ago

0 Responses

There are no responses yet.

Need legal help?

We make it simple and affordable to create documents and connect with a lawyer.

Get started

Everything you need to meet your legal needs

Rocket Lawyer makes it simple.

See more legal documents and forms